I live in Tokyo and want to get more comfortable with Japanese.
I sometimes write in lang8 at http://lang-8.com/342891, please check it if you want to friend or correct me.
I'm mostly focusing on reading/grammar now. http://www.youtube.com/user/jlptn1?feature=mhee is my youtube channel where I used to stream my jlpt n1 kanji/vocab flashcard study time. I passed it but just barely, so I'm still interested in studying for it.
Top Network Posts
- 179Whats the difference between git reset --mixed, --soft, and --hard?
- 26Is it possible to set indent settings in XCode per project (or per file, even)?
- 22Fastest way to calculate the distance between two CGPoints?
- 13What is 「何しに」 in 「YOUは何しに日本へ？」
- 12Perl print formatting
- 11UIView animateWithDuration: slows down animation frame rate
- 10How to "validate" a NSTimer after invalidating it?
- View more network posts →