I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Top Network Posts
- 24Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 24Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 18Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 16How do tones work in music sung in tonal languages, such as Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese?
- 15Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- 15Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 15Looking for a kanji/symbol used for counting noodles
- View more network posts →