atlantiza / アトランチザ
I studied Japanese on my own to some degree for about 5 years. This year, I have finally enrolled in a Japanese course at college. I plan to ask some of my questions on the Japanese Stack Exchange as to not bother my teacher too much with questions unrelated to our current studies... I'm also a Linguistics major, so I may browse the Linguistics Stack Exchange from time to time. Hopefully I will be asking and answering there too one day!
Top Network Posts
- 22Is No Face from Spirited Away based on any traditional Japanese legends?
- 20Have there been any anime with actual product placement?
- 19In Spice & Wolf, what is the proper romanization of the wolf-girl's character name
- 18What is the difference between いえ and うち?
- 17Can you say "half hour" or must you say "30 minutes"?
- 16Is there official terminology for anime series that run less than the standard length?
- 14In Madoka Magica, are the girls' wishes related to their powers?
- View more network posts →