Top Network Posts
- 16Can we optionally include (or exclude) an を particle in between the noun of the する-verb and the する itself?
- 13Why use the kanji compound 惑星 for ほし?
- 12How do you ask for "the bill" at a restaurant?
- 9What is the difference between 予想、期待、予期、思惑 for the meaning of "expectation"?
- 8でも followed by が?
- 7Are there any metaphors in these Japanese sentences?
- 7How are 化け物, 妖怪, 幽霊, etc. related to each other?
- View more network posts →
6 Should discussions of buddhist terms be off-topic? jun 30 '11
3 Dialect Resources dec 6 '13