daniel tomio (unregistered)
I'm a student of japanese who think japanese language is really interesting. I'm intending to go to Japan for studies, and hope I could improve my japanese until it.
My mother tounge is Portuguese, so I'm sorry if my english is not enough.
and I'm tryng my best to solve all my japanese language problems.
thanks for the people who are helping me here.
Top Network Posts
- 15Can I end sentences with ん?
- 12How can I say "some X " in Japanese?
- 12Usage of ～じゃん (～じゃない)
- 11is it offensive to say あなた?
- 10Difference between 「 ただ」, 「たった」, 「ただ ～だけ」, and 「ただし」
- 10In what situation can I use ~かい (for interrogative question)?
- 10Can I use suffixes (な、ね、さ、わ...) before と思う?
- View more network posts →