daniel tomio (unregistered)
I'm a student of japanese who think japanese language is really interesting. I'm intending to go to Japan for studies, and hope I could improve my japanese until it.
My mother tounge is Portuguese, so I'm sorry if my english is not enough.
and I'm tryng my best to solve all my japanese language problems.
thanks for the people who are helping me here.
Top Network Posts
- 15Can I end sentences with ん?
- 11Usage of ～じゃん (～じゃない)
- 11How can I say "some X " in Japanese?
- 10is it offensive to say あなた?
- 10In what situation can I use ~かい (for interrogative question)?
- 9Difference between 「 ただ」, 「たった」, 「ただ ～だけ」, and 「ただし」
- 9Can I use suffixes (な、ね、さ、わ...) before と思う?
- View more network posts →