I have a doctorate in philosophy from Fordham University.
I worked for 10 years as a web application developer writing code in PHP (generally object-oriented) and working with MySQL (moderately normalized database design) to deliver HTML/JS/CSS. I used to answer questions on Experts Exchange and had a reputation of 825,192 there before I became disappointed with their model (mostly PHP and MySQL questions).
I presently work at a University in Japan as a 特任講師.
Top Network Posts
- 40Word for a task which is flawed or doomed to failure but which you have to do anyway?
- 36Why does Dawkins think it is wrong to posit that a paragon of 100% morals could theoretically exist?
- 32Should I challenge the GRE requirement for a doctoral program in education (in the U.S.)?
- 24Why can't humans believe contradictions?
- 24Should I send an email to authors of a paper I enjoyed reading?
- 23Can you get a tenure-track position in philosophy with a J.D.?
- 19Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- View more network posts →