I have wanted to learn Japanese for a long time. But neither my high school nor my college offered any courses in it. Now that I have graduated and am working, I have a bit more time on my hands. So I started taking Japanese at the local community college. It has definitely been a lot harder than the French I took in high school and college because the structure is so different.
I am taking Japanese mostly just for fun. But one day I hope I will have the opportunity to travel to Japan because I love the culture and would like to experience it firsthand.
Top Network Posts
- 23How to Javadoc a Class's Individual Enums
- 13Spring MVC Request URLs in JSP
- 9Putting a Border Around Floating Elements
- 9Likely Sentences (Nuance in use of 〜てもらう vs Passive form)
- 8What does イケメン mean?
- 8How to Add Eclipse TODOs to JSPs
- 8Social Events (White Whales, Royal Convoys, Social Chests) Locating
- View more network posts →