I'm studying computational linguistics at Brigham Young University. I work with linguistic cognitive modelling and automated language testing using speech recognition.
I have been an avid studier of Japanese since 2003, and lived and worked as a missionary in the Chuugoku and Shikoku regions from 2007-2009. I passed the JLPT level 1 in 2009.
Top network posts
- 35What is the difference between a Fourier transform and a cosine transform?
- 29When going somewhere, is there any difference between e (へ) and ni (に)?
- 23Why were ゐ and ゑ eliminated?
- 23Commonness of casual phrases like "あたし" and "ちっちゃい"
- 21What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 19How did Anonymous use UTF-16 ASCII to fool PHP escaping?
- 18Stroke order for left and right
- View more network posts →