Greetings from Japan! I was born and raised in Michigan where I started studying Japanese in high school. I moved to Japan in 2005 and I have no intention of returning to America except to visit. I love America, but I love Japan.
I'm into photography and Japanese calligraphy when I have the time. I play the bass guitar regularly though I am still a beginner.
Top Network Posts
- 10Usage of 腱 vs 筋
- 9Origin of word "pad" in the mixing/recording industry
- 8How do these 3 ways of saying "It can't be helped" differ?
- 8Is size inherent in the meanings of "plant" and "factory"?
- 8What is the difference between どころか or ものか?
- 8Particle と with へ; ～へと
- 7Polite form of ～っけ
- View more network posts →