My name is Tsuyoshi Ito in English and 伊藤剛志 (いとうつよし) in Japanese. I am a native speaker of Japanese with a casual interest in languages.
Aside: My secret goal is to keep being the top answerer in the tag “food.”
Top Network Posts
- 117Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 52How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 52Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 46Distinguish close votes by reason
- 41"log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 31Is Gap-3SAT NP-complete even for 3CNF formulas where no pair of variables appears in significantly more clauses than the average?
- 31Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (35)
18 What is wrong with ending a question with ありがとうございます? May 28 '12
17 Let’s vote often! Jun 6 '11
17 Google counts may not be as reliable as you imagine Oct 4 '11
15 Cannot search a single letter Jun 5 '11
14 is it ok if we have an option to indicate something along the lines of “please only reply if you are a native speaker” Jun 9 '11
13 What is wrong with ending a question with ありがとうございます? May 28 '12
11 Let’s vote often! Jun 6 '11