My name is Tsuyoshi Ito in English and 伊藤剛志 (いとうつよし) in Japanese. I am a native speaker of Japanese with a casual interest in languages. I have been living outside Japan for a few years, and my knowledge about trends in Japanese is likely to be outdated.
Aside: My secret goal is to keep being the top answerer in the tag “food.”
Top Network Posts
- 110Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 52Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 50How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 36"log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 35Distinguish close votes by reason
- 31Is Gap-3SAT NP-complete even for 3CNF formulas where no pair of variables appears in significantly more clauses than the average?
- 30Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →