The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Top Network Posts
- 83Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 67An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 57How to practice LaTeX?
- 41Killing a process using Java
- 35Beautiful table samples
- 32How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- 29How long does it take to format a book in LaTeX?
- View more network posts →