I play lots of games, develop a few. Check out my publisher's page at lumenaris.com.
Some of my published board/card games:
- Leaving Earth: The Space Race seen from the eyes of 1956. (Coming 9/2015.)
- Victory through Industry: Industrial production on the home front of WWII.
- Vikings on the Volga: Trade and pillaging on the rivers of Russia.
- The Golden Wilderness: Early California, from the Spanish explorers to the Gold Rush.
- Actionworks: A fast-paced, industrial-themed card game.
- Caravans of Asia: Trading on the Silk Road in the days of Marco Polo.
Top Network Posts
- 60What's the C#-idiomatic way for applying an operator across two lists?
- 58CSS column breaks?
- 51GMing a setting when your players are more familiar with it than you
- 46How do I make weather an important part of the game?
- 45Why can't you flatten a sphere?
- 43Dungeons that aren't dungeons
- 37Could the Wright brothers fly across the US today?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.