Richard Neil Ilagan
Richard Neil Ilagan is Technical Lead, Solutions Architect, and developer for Hewlett Packard's Microsoft Practice in the Philippines. He specializes in front-end software development for the web, and provides strategic consult for pursuit, software architecture, user experience, and UI design.
He mostly dabbles with Node / IO.js and .NET.
He shoots photos, plays the guitar and drums, wastes time on Dota 2, and does freelance work during his loose hours.
Top Network Posts
- 81Detect when input has a 'readonly' attribute
- 76Where does "data-toggle" attribute of bootstrap framework come from?
- 37How to set custom JsonSerializerSettings for Json.NET in MVC 4 Web API?
- 34A cleaner way to select by multiple possible attribute values?
- 20Is it OK to use unknown HTML tags?
- 20How to create a Jquery function (Create a new Jquery method or Plugin)
- 17What are the fundamental differences between the ～と一緒に and the ～とともに fragments?
- View more network posts →