I work at Airbnb doing iOS, and I love it.
I love cohesive design: showing that you care enough to design something amazing from the bottom up is a requirement to really get my attention.
I love little details: I probably sweat the details in everything I do—a true strength and weakness—more than anyone I've ever met.
I don't settle when it comes to The User Experience: users, at the end of the day, are the only ones who matter, so if I'm not unwavering in my determination to create the ultimate User Experience, then I'm not doing my job.
Other than that, I enjoy studying Japanese and whistling like a pro to my favorite songs. I also play Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U competitively.
Top network posts
- 72iOS: UIButton titleLabel -- does it do anything at all?
- 68Cancel [self performSelector:... withObject:nil afterDelay:20];
- 49iPad: Animate UILabels color changing
- 37How do I remove duplicate "Open With" context menu items in Finder.app?
- 34How to unselect a UITableViewCell after you have done some action using didSelectRowAtIndexPath?
- 28Mimic UIAlertView Bounce?
- 24Why is "primer" pronounced with a short "i" sound?
- View more network posts →