A software engineer, one of the rare species who uses Python at work in Japan and also works from home.
Currently I'm working on:
- Becoming fluent in Lojban and also creating learning tools along the way
- Becoming a lucid dreamer
Places I have lived: Massachusetts, Kyoto, Fukuoka and Tokyo.
Top Network Posts
- 44Is this the correct layout to detect iBeacons with AltBeacon's Android Beacon Library?
- 36global leak errors in mocha
- 31What is the こと in sentences such as あなたのことが好きだ?
- 29Raphael js text positioning: centering text in a circle
- 27Arabic numbers: half-width or full-width?
- 25Xcode: Running a script before every build that modifies source code directly
- 18The reality of answering いいえ to a negative question
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
19 New Logo for Japanese Language & Usage jun 24 '11
15 Fun with numbers - JLU usage graphs jul 29 '11
14 Do we like hats? nov 16 '12
8 New Logo for Japanese Language & Usage jun 30 '11
8 Is this site for also for discussing Japanese in a way that is not about learning Japanese? aug 23 '11