I made a program called Tankan for brute-force memorization of kanji meanings and readings: http://kylheku.com/tankan
You will be blown away by the simplicity, power and efficiency.
Top Network Posts
- 178How to put 9 pigs into 4 pens so that there are an odd number of pigs in each pen?
- 117How does the main() method work in C?
- 114How many levels of pointers can we have?
- 79Why is there no "remainder" in multiplication
- 68Why is i++ not atomic?
- 67How can I tell people to get to the point?
- 65What is it that strips vocals from audio when a 1/8" audio jack is partially unplugged?
- View more network posts →