Johannes Goller, I am a computational linguist, and my work was or is related to
- string algorithms and search engines
- information retrieval and document classification
- named entity extraction and relation extraction
- C++ and Python
For contact information, best look at my LinkedIn page.
Top Network Posts
- 1608Ukkonen's suffix tree algorithm in plain English?
- 156C++ unordered_map using a custom class type as the key
- 93Difference between `constexpr` and `const`
- 68Suffix Array Algorithm
- 50Python: Reducing memory usage of dictionary
- 39What is _GLIBCXX_USE_NANOSLEEP all about?
- 33Do I have the guarantee that sizeof(type) == sizeof(unsigned type)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.