I'm just an enthusiast in Japanese language. I took three years of Japanese courses in college, enrolled in Japanese House Program where the residents use Japanese in daily lives, yet I feel I'm still not fluent in it.
p/s: Sorry for churning out so many questions. I'm trying to help JLU beta to improve the questions-per-day ratio :P
p/s2: I usually hold off upvoting answers to my questions until at least 2-3 answers have been posted, or until some time has lapsed.
p/s3: As long as I can, I will not downvote a question/answer, and if in the end I have to downvote, I will add a comment.
Top Network Posts
- 52Differences among -たら、なら、-んだったら、-えば, etc
- 45Can we alias a function in php?
- 42Uppercase Booleans vs. Lowercase in PHP
- 40MySQL - how many rows can I insert in one single INSERT statement?
- 33How can I generate large prime numbers for RSA?
- 31What is the difference between the negative forms -ず and -ぬ?
- 27NSTextCheckingResult for phone numbers
- View more network posts →