I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Top Network Posts
- 70How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 21Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 21What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 14How do you write the sound "wu"?
- 14What are these forms: かけちゃお, つないじゃお?
- 14Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- 13Sentence level pitch accent for 標準語
- View more network posts →