I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Top Network Posts
- 73How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 23What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 22Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 17Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- 15When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- 15What are these forms: かけちゃお, つないじゃお?
- 14How do you write the sound "wu"?
- View more network posts →