I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Top Network Posts
- 80How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 23Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 23What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 18Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- 15What are these forms: かけちゃお, つないじゃお?
- 15Can someone explain the logic of the grammar "とは限らない"
- 15When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- View more network posts →