I speak Japanese semi-natively, but have never studied Japanese grammar formally (only the stuff I've picked up here and there). I'm very interested in grammar in general, but do not know much of the terminology specific to Japanese. Looking forward to learn (and teach)!
Top Network Posts
- 72How can a time function exist in functional programming?
- 22Is return-type-(only)-polymorphism in Haskell a good thing?
- 21What languages lack personal pronouns, and why?
- 17Is there a difference between んがため and ために?
- 14When does a suru-noun require し in front of a purposive-に?
- 14How do you write the sound "wu"?
- 14What are these forms: かけちゃお, つないじゃお?
- View more network posts →