A brower script which render ruby (furigana) on-the-fly.
- Works on
- Google Chrome (Tested only on Chrome 14 dev)
- Firefox with GreaseMonkey (Tested only on Firefox 5.0, 7.0a1)
- Opera (Tested only on Opera 11.50)
- Safari with NinjaKit on Mac (Tested only on Safari 5.0 OSX 10.6.5)
- Internet Explorer with Trixie (Tested only on IE8)
- Now work with live contents like added comments and dedicated support to
Option to choose strictness level (ruby mode)
- Option to hide ruby texts and convert those to hover texts
- Option to hide rōmaji ruby texts
Note: using localStorage to store settings
For more info and download:
Note: If you are not sure how to install userscript, please take a look at http://stackapps.com/tags/script/info, and you may need to install again to get latest update.
More screen shots