Now that the public beta has started, we really should start updating our FAQ with some of the decisions we've made during the private beta. Possible additions:
- Basic resources (Rikai, EDICT, Eijirou...)
- Frequently asked support questions (input help)
- Questions that are allowed (questions in Japanese, etc.)
- Questions that are not allowed (uninteresting translation questions, language learning questions that aren't specifically about Japanese, etc.)
- Notation (use of romaji and kana readings, furigana if/when we get it, * and ? before examples like the English SE has?)
Anyone want to take a stab at one of these sections?